Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Jan 9, 2011

today we had our FIRST morning assembly at school.

it's also the FIRST time I'm ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER.

i hate myself :(

i did MANY unnecessary stupid MISTAKES.
1.wire din put correct hole, i didn't check tiok.
2.volume din switch on.
3.aux also put wrong place.
and many many moreeeeeee.
ARRGHHHH. STUPID ME DDD:


and pn. soon kept on scold me. wat the fork?!!! everythin blame on me. although i really did some things wrong. people first time only ma. so fierce for what?!! she treat me like I very experience like that. HUIYOOOOOOO. you know I first time only ah? I'm JUNIOR only kayyy!! cik chew is the best la. you know that? of course you don't know. all you care is YOURSELF. duhhhh.

nevermind. more mistakes = learn more :D i really learnt a lot today. i guess I'll be better the next time. :) well, i HOPE SO. and I'm gonna prove to myself next time. :DDD

ADD OILLLLL TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FIGHTING!! you can do it deeeeeee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment