Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Jan 26, 2011

K3B, did i do the right thing?

I'm SCARED.

I'm WORRIED.

everyday, you see the happy me. that's the true side of me, of course. LOL!

NOBODY has EVER seen me ANGRY before, for REAL.

but today, i actually SCOLDED my CLASS. D:

like, really garang. I'm shocked too.

they did the WRONG thing.


today, we CONTINUE 400 meters for those who havent run. and teacher gave us a chance to "upgrade" 100meters.

so as usual, i stood at the finishing line, so that i could record down their marks.

UNUSUALLY, those upgrade 100m de, from 6 marks, all become 9 marks de.

really WEIRDDDD right?

then the bell rang. so teacher walked to the starting point. and saw them standing MUCH MUCH INFRONT of the LINE(where they should start from).

guan lai, they started MUCH MUCH MUCH infront of the line. they did it on PURPOSE. even maeshun(monitor) told them CANNOT. they reaplied her: teacher wont know wan laaa.

now? teacher found out. she also get scolded.

so back class after recess, i actually "jiao xun" them. i told them, it isn't fair, when other people run LIKE HELL to get 9 marks. and you all started on the wrong line and easily get 9 marks. i ALMOST cried. my VOICE were shaking. I don't know why. lol. and whole class totally QUIET ki. shocked die. LOL.

(not included in the "scolding")yeaaa i know marks very important for YOU ALL. but, u all are UNFAIR you know. think about others! and dun get angry with the teacher or me la. it's u all that are LYING to YOURSELVES.

okay. so now, i feel REALLY BADDDD. i didnt mean to get angry with you all. but, please, cooperate!!

and, I'm really sorry. don't hate me if you DO. IM SORRYYYYY DDD:

but, dun ever CHEAT again. okay? :)

and someone told me, i very fierce just now. it's like THE OTHER SIDE OF ME. so, sorry ya! even if it's for you, you will get angry too. :)

i know you all just cant IMAGINE how would i look like when i scolded them. well, this will be the FIRST and LAST time. it's history, only K3B get to see it. so you're lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment