Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Dec 10, 2010

THOSE AWESOME FRENS IN 2010

Liew Tze; my BEST-EST fren. we're in the same class for 7 years! =O I don't usually talk much with her in class, but usually during recess. HAH! pretty weird huh? whatever, like i care? as long as we keep shooting each oher, then that's FINE with me :) She is UNFORTUNATELY, CUTER than me DDD= (vain much? yeaaaaa!) btw, she's the ONLY fren i knew for SO LONG yet SO "IKHLAS". okay, delete the " ". i meant it, seriously :D


Wen Hui; my ONLY BEST-EST fren which r not in the same class with me. It's pretty cool we're such close frens eventhough we are not in the same class anymore. She's HIAO and CUTE! (I juz realized ALL my frens are cute, is it bcoz of meeeee? XP ) juz kiddin. hahahah. HEY YOU! thanks for being there for me always!


YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!! I LOVE U GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment