Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Dec 10, 2010

MY GANG IN K2B

Sze En (Chicky) ; the ONE who always fight with me (not to forget the fact that i always win :D ) btw, i know that u know that i know that u know that i know that u know that (okay, stop this already, i'm confused, too) I LOVE U inside!! AHAHAH. Oh shoot, I'm gonna vomit in anytime =S anyway, it was great to be your fren this year. i regretted not being frens with u last year. lol.

Yun Hun (Teddy) ; the ONE who always watch Sze En and me argueing, and ended up LAUGHING at us -.- (owhhh n also get scolded by us when she laugh) hahahah. good memories. ; ALSO, the ONE who has a SPECIAL LAUGHTER. *nyaahahahaha*. good memories. AGAIN. XD. Thank you for makin me laugh for the whole year!! LOL!

Ee-Chern (Bugsy); the ONE who don't LIE (when playin BLUFF). without you, life would be boring. So thanks for making my form 2 life a FUN n EXCITING one!! AND i'm so gonna miss u. hope u enjoy at SINGAPORE yeaaaa :)

to be continue... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment