Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Jan 30, 2011

my birthday wishes :)

so this is a card made by K2B of 2010. I was surprised, really. cause my ACTUAL bday was on a Saturday. and they surprised me on Friday. they even sang bday song for meeee. thanks guyssss. you are AWESOMEEEE. i have 31 wishes inside this "book", heeeheee. but i just post some of it. :)
from liew tze, my best fren for the 8th year :)

sze er, glad you wished me (already) LOL,


szeen, i miss those days too, D: and i miss you too,

yuhuan, the one who started this idea (right?), thanks!! and thanks for the HEIGHT too. hahahhaah. :D

shueting (swt swt), i love the "lame" part. LOL.


yienwei( my tu di), i super love your drawing :D

maeshun(monitor); thankssss for everything and also the "present". LOL,

yunhun; heeheee. i dont wan hiao hiao ler,(seriously), LOL!

qianyi; hana you YOUNG lar XP

and this person very cute, her name is ong siew theng. laugh die when i saw this. =P

rules and regulation;

of course, i won't throw it. so don't worry!! this is the BEST card ever!! thanks K2B!








so this is a card i get from jiaqi. really wu xim lorr. heehee. thank youuuu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment