Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Oct 10, 2010

LONELY~

i cant stand it anymore
two streams of tears rolled down my cheeks
no matter how hard i tried to stop it
once i started
i juz couldnt stop
everytime
i will have to bury my face under my bolster
do u know
how much i miss u
do u know
how much i love u
do u know
how much i need u
four words
more than anything else
u r so important in my life
and i dun give a damn about others
but only you
i regretted not really treasuring u
i should have cherish every moment i have wif u for the past few years
now
i can only spend my time wif u for a few days evertime u cum back
it doesnt matter if u talk less
i am juz happy to see u
we will meet soon agn tis Fri
n u wil go 'home' agn on Sun
juz three days
i know, like always
i cried before u cum
bcoz everytime i think of u
my tears juz couldnt be controlled
i also cried when u go back everytime
bcoz i will have to say bye n live my life without u agn
i am sorry
i shouldnt have cried
especially in front of u
i noe u have to go there n study
bcoz that is wad everyone go through in life
i will try to hide my tears
bcoz i noe tat u wouldnt wan me to cry
its been 10 months now since u leave
although u cum bac often
i juz wan to tel u that
i miss u everyday
and i hope u do too
and i will always smile
for you
MY DEAR LOVELY BROTHER. =)


its a colourless world. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment