Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Feb 17, 2011

I AM AN ATHLETE! LOL!

HAHAHAH! just kiddin laaa. don't know what to write :PPP

well, my DAILY EVENING ROUTINE is EXERCISE, SINCE like, a month ago? yeaa,

i JOG everyday. 15 rounds up and down a not-so-long hill. LOL?(hope to burn down my FATS!!)

i SKIP everday. 500 times AT LEAST on the ROPE :) (i wanna be taller!)( and also prove to CHAW YEH i can be taller, well if it doesnt work, not my fault, cause it's in my GENES :(

i do
SIT-UPs 30 times a day.

and sometimes, i CYCLEEEE. wheee~ the feeling on the wind blowing is SUPER DUPER awesomeeeeee :D

and sometimes, i play TENNIS. getting better NOW? I HOPE :)

and sometimes, i play BADMINTON too. XD

pretty much sports huh? i just love sports! Its when i am FREE of everything, HOMEWORKS and moreee. :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment