Aloha means family. Family means no one get left behind :)

Sep 9, 2010

WAT AN ADVENTURE!!

todays topic>>>ADVENTURE. LOL.

okayy. u see. i went to Gurney wif my mum coz my bro had a two hours ttn. no point we go bac home right. coz it took us abt half an hour to get bac. so as i said. we went to GURNEY. lets skip d front part. whr i ate my lunch n bought VAMPIRE DIARIES.

so HERE GOES MY STORY.
we went to first floor to buy jelly mooncake. =D

den, we wanted to get to d CARPARK so we can LEAVE n go fetch my bro.

well, the problem is, we dun noe how the hell to go to d carpark?!! we thought its in d first floor. so we saw McD. we went thr de carpark. oh myy, thats d entrance to
G-HOTEL.

simply walk again. went to another side de carpark.
G-HOTEL AGAIN
!!

walked walked walked. OLD WING. n found.
G-HOTEL AGAIN
!!

my mum started lecturin me. sayin i shud rmb how we came here. bla bla bla. yup its mostly MY WRONG. i admit. but. she's also lyk tat. I'm her DAUGHTER. so I FOLLOWED HER FOOTSTEPS. HAHAHH. so. my opinion. she is wrong too. coz she borned me lyk tat. we both have NO SENSE OF DIRECTIONS. =P

CONTINUE~~~

so she dun trust me anymore. she tot i noe d correct way. so its her turn to lead now. she thought its in d second floor. so we went UP.

n we went to A&W thr de carpark.
G-HOTEL AGAIN
!!

so i tot. mayb we did pass through x-tent de shop?? went the de carpark. n we get d same place.
G-HOTEL!!

den my mum said. lets try those LIFTS. so we get in. n i pressed B1. when d lift doors opened. we found out. we were in a loading area. OH GOSH!!so scary.

n she started to scold me again. cant blame her too. coz i was nervous too tat tym. we SHOULD fetch my bro at around 4.10. n d tym is ticking away. LOL.

den, we went BACK to first floor again. n den. THAT's IT. sumthin came into my mind. i saw McD. n I REMEMBERED seeing it when we came in.

I SAW AN EXCULATOR. DOWN.

I SAW PEOPLE.

I SAW AUTOPAY STATION.


i FOUND IT!! my mum followed me. n we were finally relieved!!

HAHAHAHAH!!

all i can say is. WAD AN ADVENTURE!! i will remember it next tym. OMG
G!!

No comments:

Post a Comment